Pages

February 15, 2010

Short Quotes For Twitter Part One

Short Selection of Quotes Part One
Below are are a selection of quotes which make for ideal tweets on Twitter, or for any other purpose.

"A small man can be just as exhausted as a great man" Arthur Miller

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." Frank Sinatra

"Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans."-John Lennon

Comedian Quotes

"So I rang up a local building firm, I said 'I want a skip outside my house' He said 'I'm not stopping you'" Tim Vine Quote

"All castles had one major weakness. The enemy used to get in through the gift shop." PETER KAY

"There’s no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when your hand or head is stuck in something." PETER KAY

"An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs" M. Hedberg

"Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."Mitch Hedberg

"Sometimes when I look at my children, I say to myself "Lillian you sould have remained a virgin"" L. Carter

"To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am" Bernard Baruch Quote

"When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room." WOODY ALLEN

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You/re making a scene'." HOMER SIMPSON

"What's the point of going out? We're just going to wind up back here anyway." HOMER SIMPSON

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams

Inspirational Quotes


"It's a job that's never started that takes the longest to finish." J.R.R. Tolkien

”There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” Alexander the Great

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory." Friedrich Engels

"The wise man doesn't give the right answers, he poses the right questions" Claude Levi-Strauss

"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order" Carl Jung Quote

"Success does not consist in never making mistakes, but in never making them a second time." George Bernard Shaw

"Familiarity breeds contempt and children." Winston Churchill

”All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.” Napoleon Hill

"I have learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different." James Rhinehart
"Individual liberty depends upon keeping government under control.” Ronald Reagan

"When you have a dream you've got to grab it and never let go." Carol Burnett

"Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were." Cherie Carter-Scott

"What is interesting about self-analysis is that it leads nowhere - an art form in itself" ANITA BROOKNER

"Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.” Marcus Aurelius

"The tragedy of life is not that man loses, but that he almost wins" HEYWOOD BROUN

"Life is amazing and the teacher had better prepare himself to be a medium for that amazement" EDWARD BLISHEN

Click HERE for more in Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment